Candidates with the following background are eligible to apply for the training program:
· B. Pharm / M. Pharm
· B.Sc. / M. Sc in Chemical or Biological Sciences
· B. Tech / M. Tech Biotechnology
· M.B.B.S. / B.D.S.
· Traditional Medicine such as B.I.M./ B.S.M.S. / B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S.
· Graduates in Paramedical branches
· Other Life science Graduates
· Other equivalent qualifications as approved by the Advisory Committee
The training program has a fees of Rs.75,000/- (all inclusive- Inclusive of refreshments on all working days), to be paid in three equal installments – at the time of commencement of classes, at the middle of the program and at the end of the program. Certificates would be issued only on satisfactory completion of the training as well as on full payment of the fees.
A number of CROs, Hospitals, Pharma Companies, Investigators etc would be closely associated with the training program and who would be requested to hire the candidates being trained in this program. Active assistance and help would be provided to find quality placement for candidates who perform creditably in the training.
The commencement of Part Time course would be on 19.09.2008 (Friday) and of the Full time would be on 31.10.2008 (Friday).
For details of the Selection test and Interview for Part Time and Full Time courses, please refer the home page.