Business Practices Division
This division of the AU-KBC Research Centre manages the
business engagement activities for the Centre. This function pertains to the
- Technologies and Solutions
- Rapid Training
- Rapid Prototyping.
The activities of the business practices division are built
around the expertise and the R&D outputs of the AU-KBC Research Centre. It
essentially serves as the interface between the requirements of the outside
world and the R&D capabilities of the Centre, and it engages with the
outside world for a value-based proposition.
Engagements of the following types are envisaged:
1. Enterprises and Corporations
- Delivery of technologies, solutions, and products.
- Consulting to help in development and deployment speeds.
- Rapid Training for personnel to catch up with technology advancements.
- Shortening Product Life Cycle through Modeling, Simulation and Prototype
2. Educational and R&D
3. Government Entities, Agencies and Departments
- Development of Collaborative R&D programs.
- Conduct of Workshops/Conferences/Training programs.
- Support to Studentsí Thesis and Project work.
- Exchange of Faculty and Scholars.
- Providing cost-effective approaches and solutions.
- Training and HR Development support.
- Consulting for selection and implementation strategies.
- Technology Support for overall improvement of administration and